13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Life Is But A Dream, Sweetheart

To contact us Click HERE
I've had a perfect weekend, and perfect day today. Everything is going so well that I am afraid I'm going to die in my sleep tonight. *blink* Just kidding!

Husband came home last night and cleaned the whole house! He mopped and did other stuff I can't do right now. :)

My mother-in-law came over this morning and watched the girls while I napped. Then our babysitter came over this afternoon and I went out to do my stockpiling. I know I should rest, but honestly being home listening to screeching children tends to be more stressful to me.

I cleaned up at CVS and Ralphs, with free razors and toothpaste and I found lint rollers for freeeeee (after the coupons I happened to have on me) on clearance at Ralphs. My second trip to the grocery store did me in though, as I forgot to get the rabbits their food and veggies and I started bleeding out of my nose. Oopsy. Ok, ok, ok - I'll slow down.

I'm just afraid that this "feeling good" won't last and I want to spend every minute "doing" and "going", because it has been so long since I could. I'll rest tomorrow.

My growth hormone starter kit should be here tomorrow or the next day. I can't wait to start!

Life is rolling along!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder